Our forensic investigations are always bespoke and customized to address specific and unique conditions on a project by project basis.
Most recently, we have focussed upon “Forensic” Architecture as a means to resolving the huge problem faced by the need to repair, remediate and remediate many facades that are not fire safe and here we use our analytical skills and processes to investigate:
• Building envelopes (walls, windows, curtain walls, roofing systems)
• Waterproofing systems
• Fire resistive wall or ceiling assemblies
• Building materials
• Structural assemblies
In this field, we assist our clients by carefully inspecting and undertaking root cause analysis to determine how best to resolve an unsafe living environment for many thousands of residents in medium to high rise residential buildings across the UK.
- Forensic Architecture & Compliance Investigation
- Architectural Technical Advisor Role
- Advice on compliance with Government Advice Notes, Building Regulations and the Fire Safety Order (2005).
- Review of drawings and other information to highlight any ADB strategy deficiencies.
- Compartmentation Review
- Compliance with Compartmentation Requirements review.
- External Material review and remediation.
- Regulations review against guidance that was current at the time the “building” was constructed,
- Fire Concerns in Existing Details review and remediation.